Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hello!


I have created this blog because of a calling to share what I am learning about God's Word. I study the Bible, Old and New Testament(s), using several digital versions and gathering as much information as I can from my experiences--from Church, from other Christians, and from personal references. I currently attend a Lutheran Church (ELCA); however, I have attended many different denominational and non-denominational churches throughout my life. I was raised Catholic and attended a Catholic private school through the 5th grade. I attended public schools through high school, and I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, and a Master's Degree in Education. I am currently a public school teacher and a mother to one daughter. I recently divorced, after great struggles--which I may write about in the future. I truly love God and I want to share what I know in the hopes that others will hear His Word and see Him at work in my life. I do not know what His plans are for me, but I do know that I cannot hold back the amazing things that I am feeling and learning in my journey. May it bring you peace, hope, joy, and comfort. I am here for you, and God is always with You...within You, and all around You. You are Loved and Accepted in my world, regardless of what you believe. In God's eyes, you are His perfect creation...and you will find that He loves you more than any other creation. You are His reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment